Tuesday, April 29, 2008

PUMPING IRON LEGO COMP

This is my entry for the Reasonably Clever contest. My first mission is

KAMIKAZI ARMOUR!!! :)
Iron Man gets sick of his life one day or simply is trapped in his base. What does he do? He goes down in a big bombardment of explosions, greanades, and big weapons!! So here it is:

































And here's my test subject Mr Stark:




















And here's the armour by itself:

























Here's a creation from my little brother. The mission is

TANK KILLER ARMOUR














And finally, the mission for my last armour is


OVERLY DISTRACTING GIANT HEAD ARMOUR!!!


For distracting your enemies and giving you time to...uh...kick them, or something. If you can keep your balance.





And that's my entries for now.

No comments: